IMPORTANT: SDF registration can only be done on line via our system (INDICIUM)
All employers are required to appoint a Skills Development Facilitator. This person will be the link between AgriSETA and the organizations. SDFs may be either an internal person or an external SDF – this is the employer’s choice. Employers and SDFs must take note of the following information before appointing a SDF.
SDF RESPONSIBILITIES & FUNCTIONS TO BE PERFORMED BY THE SDF
ON LINE - SKILLS DEVELOPMENT FACILITATOR (SDF) REGISTRATION PROCESS
- assist the employer and employees to develop a Workplace Skills Plan which complies with the requirements of the Seta;
- submit the Workplace Skills Plan to the relevant Seta;
- advise the employer on the implementation of the Workplace Skills Plan;
- assist the employer to draft an annual training report on the implementation of the Workplace Skills Plan which complies with the Seta’s requirements;
- advise the employer on the quality assurance requirements set by the Seta;
- act as a contact person between the employer and the sector Seta;
- serve as a resource with regard to all aspects of skills development; and
- keep the employer informed of SETA updates, news, important notices, application queries, grant payment information and levy contribution matters.
- check correctness of SDL payments
- inform SETA of any changes to organization name or SDL number
New SDFs need to register themselves on the AgriSETA system (INDICIUM) and upload the SDF appointment/ confirmation letter in order for AgriSETA to provide access to the relevant SDF for the specific employer before completing the Mandatory Grant submission (ATR/WSP)
Exciting SDFs also need to add/register any new clients onto their SDF dashboard by adding the SDL number and uploading the SDF appointment/confirmation letter in order for AgriSETA to the relevant SDF for the specific employer before completing the Mandatory Grant submission (ATR/WSP)
HOW TO REGISTER AS A SKILLS DEVELOPMENT FACILITATOR (SDF) WITH AGRISETA
Step 1: Go to
Step 2: Click on ‘Register as a new SDF’ on the login screen
Step 3: Fully complete your personal and contact details as required and press the ‘save and proceed’ button
Step 4: Add the relevant SDL number (follow step as indicated)
Step 5: Upload the SDF appointment letter (follow step as indicated)
Please refer to the SDF appointment letter criteria and samples in the
Mandatory Grant Information Manual
SDF RELATED DOCUMENTS
INDICIUM SYSTEM MANUALS & GUIDELINES
Click on the document heading for download
INDICIUM Access Manual & SDF Registration Process
ONLY FOR NEW SKILLS DEVELOPMENT FACILITATORS (SDFs)
INDICIUM Access Manual & Forgotten password
Make use of the Forgotten Password function if you have lost your access details or are not sure if you have already been registered as a SDF with AgriSETA. This manual will guide NEW SDFs on how to register as a Skills Development Facilitator (SDF), add clients onto their SDF profiles and upload SDF appointment letter in order for AgriSETA to provide them with access
FOR CURRENTLY/ALREADY REGISTERED SKILLS DEVELOPMENT FACILITATORS (SDF)
SDF Consent Form
This manual is for all the currently registered SDFs. This manual will guide the SDF on how to access Indicium and make use of the Forgotten Password function.
Complete this form if you want us to publish your contact details on our website for clients to contact you directly for SDF assistance.
SDF Public Contact List
This is a list of SDFs who are currently available to assist employers (in their respective areas) with submission of WSP/ATR and other AgriSETA support.