2017 Annual General Meeting and Annual Seminar
Below are the presentations for the Annual General Meeting held on Wednesday 04th October 2017 and the Annual Seminar held on Thursday 05th October 2017.
Day 1 - Annual General Meeting
Once again AgriSETA is proud to have received an unqualified report from the Auditor-General.
- The Annual Financial Statements presented by Ms Mbofho Ravhanga of Deloitte.
- The Annual Performance Plan budget for 2018/19 presented by Mr Frikkie Fouche, Senior Manager: Skills Planning.
Day 2 - Annual Seminar
OPERATION PHAKISA: A HOPE FOR ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT 2030
- Operations Phakisa: Agricultural Perspective, presented by Ms Jeanette Spinkhuizen from the Department of Performance Monitoring and Evaluation (DPME) at the Office of the Presidency.
- Also is the Fact Sheet: State of Agriculture according to the National Development Plan 2030.
- With Artisans being a scarce skill in South Africa, Mr Fumani Mboweni, Acting Director: Artisan Development at the Chief Directorate: National Artisan Development (INDLELA) at the Department of Higher Education and Training presented on the National Artisan Development Strategy – Implementation.
We thank all stakeholders for attending and making the two days a success.